FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Brother, sister allegedly smuggled rare boa constrictor into US (Jeremy Stone)
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 12:23 PM   #44
Scooter1685
Just noticed that Jeremy posted an update on his site a few days ago, regarding this case. Thought I'd share it.

"We have come to a Resolution with the United State in the Case of USA vs. Jeremy Stone. We Apologize for any Harm and Embarrassment this has caused my family, the Reptile Community and my Country. Our Indictment has been dropped with our Agreement.

We will NOT discuss any facts of the case due to pending litigation in a foreign South American nation, and we will defend those allegations.

We entered an agreement with the USA and we will abide by the terms the USA has set forth.

In Short: USA promises Jeremy Stone not to seize anymore animals from Jeremy Stone, or go after any Customers I have sold animals to as part of the PRINCESS DIAMOND PROJECT. I will not be allowed to use Import/Export Licenses for the period of One year. The USA has agreed to Drop the Indictment and Felony Counts against Jeremy or Kara Stone.

We appreciate the support of our Family, Friends, and Customers during this difficult time. We are allowed to Run our business as Normal. We are satisfied with our Legal Team, and we hold no ill will towards the USA in this matter. We agree to their terms, and they have agreed to ours.

As I have publicly said before in my youtube channel, we have retired this Male from breeding back in 2012. I will explain the genetics of this and other projects in Due time shortly.

We will NOT TAKE MEDIA CALLS or comment to Outlets, as many have not gotten it right. We don't agree with the book that is written about Jeremy and will call it FICTION. We still have some litigation to do. However, today is a day of Peace.

Make sure you go check out all our Auctions that close tonight on the ring.

Thank You, Jeremy Stone"