FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - "Board of Inquiry®" is a federally registered trademark.
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 11:33 PM   #22
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish44 View Post
Misty I'm infringing on nothing but thank you for commenting. I simply want to know the registration or serial number on the word "BOI" that everyone keeps saying is being infringed upon. I get it you don't agree with me or even the idea of a group providing a place for feedback outside of this site but fortunately that is for none of us to say. And thank you misty I am pretty smart it's nice to be recognized even through all this hate we can still remain civil. From your writing you seem pretty smart to ma'am. Thanks again, Wes.
Apparently you aren't Wes, considering my name is NOT Misty, nor is my screen name Misty...

But not including that, you're asking for something he does NOT have to give you. If you're so inclined, then you can go through legal routes to get that information.

Have a nice night, and try to realize that for all your "politeness," it's not going to get you what you want all the time. You can't say that this site is underhanded, yet still want to use it to post in the very forum that you say is wrong. You then become a hypocrite.

Thanks, Mr. Wes Trowbridge...(Next time if you're going to try to be condescending towards someone, get their information correct, or else it just doesn't work correctly. )