FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Brother, sister allegedly smuggled rare boa constrictor into US (Jeremy Stone)
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 05:27 PM   #45
Occidentalis
I didn't think I was going to get involved with this at all, but I wanted to share:

On Facebook recently, in some boa constrictor group, the Stones posted an image of a princess diamond boa. I commented on the picture with some reference to it being smuggled - can't find it anymore, so I don't know what I said exactly, but something simple and silly like, "Smuggled animals get out". I then got an inbox message from Jeremy Stone and when I blocked him, from Kara (now blocked as well). Both are attached.

Apparently they are trying to scare people from spreading the news that they are involved in this ordeal by threatening lawsuits. Where have we seen that before? Hmmm? Nowhere on this website, I'm sure

It's strong-arming and stupid, and reflects on the character of these individuals. It irks me that they think they can bully (17?) people into being quiet, but makes me mostly laugh that they threaten lawsuit over a private message statement that I made intentionally generic.

So, anyone else "Captured on Screenshot"?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jstone.jpg (70.9 KB, 266 views)
File Type: jpg karastone.jpg (232.1 KB, 264 views)