FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Dan scalaro (Ben Siegal employee) bad guy
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2004, 10:19 PM   #1
serpentboy78
Thumbs down Dan scalaro (Ben Siegal employee) bad guy

I dont normally like to post bad guy posts,but this guy Dan Scalaro,just wont stop with these bogus emails.. and threats. We did a deal months ago,a Trade he claimed that the snake i sent him was doa,I asked sevral times for a pic or the return of the corpse,excuse after excuse I got from him. So I just paid for the snakes I got from him outright that he said he just got from the back of the store. Now months l8tr I get these emails from him saying I owe him a 1.1 of 04 eastern hogz. Yea right I paid for the snakes In full. I just wanted to post a couple of his emails on here to show is true colors..

Yep, my buddies at kingsnake.com will monitor your ass until you back shoplifting. (there is one)

Kingsnake.com and UPS will be laughing at you also. Show your friends your dic* for a good laugh. (here is # 2)................................ I hate to post bad guy posts but this guy just wont let up.I think he gives Ben&Stacy Siegal a bad name as being one of there employees acting like this..... So Dan cry all you want I know what was said and what was not said. I paid for the snakes in full.. You say you have been around 40 yrs act like it pal.... Grow up... Mike Clark..

"karmas got a way of coming back and returning"
"LEGALIZE FREEDOM"