FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - is usark over stepping its rights by proposing rules for states without asking us
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 01:03 AM   #320
rodneynboalich
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
You don't OWN this thread, fella, and anyone who wants to CAN respond to it as they see fit. No one needs YOUR permission to reply and in what manner they choose to do so.

It appears Mr. Booth has explained to you several times his position concerning responding publicly as an official voice representing USARK, and you just keep ignoring what he is saying to you. If your goal here is to merely harass, belittle and insult other members, then your current stay here is going to be short lived. You are familiar with being banned, I trust. As I have stated before, if you want to have a civil and professional conversation here, then you are welcome to do so. But quite honestly, you are failing to deliver on the scorecard for either a civil or a professional level.

So shape up or be shipped out, please.
I'm not saying I own the thread but I'm simply asking why is Warren on here if he can't answer any questions. ..he certainly isn't here for my company. ...As for me belittling people. .look through this whole thread all I got from people was belittled for having some unpopular opinion and making claims about usark and wyatt which about 98% of them turned out to be right. ...look at some of the above post where I was duck in water or something and I can't see right and a host of other insults...maybe no one called me an idiot but there are belittling insults nonetheless. ......so my question is may I insult other in the manner they insult me or have they been receiving infractions like I have? It's a reasonable question to ask...and if I may insult other they way they insult me do you have some kind set of rules or maybe a guide book I can follow as to avoid any further infractions? I just want to make sure I'm within the fauna guidelines for passive-aggressive attacks