FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Updates to the infraction system
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 11:55 AM   #73
skygear
Most transactions are conducted with a credit card, or PayPal and payment is sent before shipment. Most modern day payments are setup to protect the buyer and seller.

As for the issue with my signature. I'll change it if it offends. I really am surprised that you folks are that naive to what information you are requiring people to divulge. I HAVE been a victim of identity theft. Have had my credit ruined, and a second mortgage /equity stolen taken out on my house without my knowledge. So yes. I was burned bad already and trying to rebuild is a challenge. Protecting myself and family is critical to me.

By the way, the way you word it, I cannot change the name on my profile. I have to pm the appropriate person to do so.

If a person chose not to do business with me, shouldn't that be a better option instead of deletion?

As for the infraction system and me being the only one who has taken issue with it. - I run a couple boards, and am on many others. We tend to use the infraction system in a consistent manner across all the platforms and infract accordingly. If a post was offending, we take care of it. If the profile was, then we infract the profile.

My intention was not to come here and make a stink. I was just trying to locate a couple reptiles for purchase. It should be at the discretion of the seller to do business with me.