FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Pet store robbery and Daytona show
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2002, 06:02 PM   #55
Dave Lawson
First off you prove how honest you are by using a fake name,(webslave should be deleting).

1) Neil was trying to sell the 13' female abp on kingsnake and once your story was posted by Jenny neil deleted the for sale post. fishy? you bet.I was not trying to sell the snakes you talked about.some bad info to you. But I am sure that Jeff of kingsnake.com will produce a copy of neil's post,you know the one where he said he was selling them for friends moving out of state.

2)You (Peg) along with Neil, Ray and Jenny have been elling anyone dumb enough to listen that Jason and me did all this robberies and that we were going to be arrested.Well I call each and every police detective and ask if I should turn myself in due to what you 3 have been saying.Their response was for me to get a attorney and take all 3 of you to civil court because all of you are lying.A lt. from game and fish said that they do not listen to people with personal vendettas against me.None of them wanted to check out me home,all of them said I was not a suspect.

3)Pasco co. detective was at a pet shop and I was sitting in the back room he did not want to talk to me.The reason he was there is due to the fact that you Peg told them that they were selling your stolen snakes.That story did not hold water.

4)You lied Peg by saying that you had that abp since it was a baby,the truth is you bought it 4 montha ago for $250 but you said on tv it was worth $1,000.You lied when you said that $8,000 to $10,000 worth of reptiles were taken.In the 4 years I've known you you have never had more then $500 in reptiles in there.You did say that you blame the expo for the break ins now granted you may have meant it another way but you said it wrong.

5)By trying to convice the cops that I have committed these crimes you have aided the true crooks to get away to do it over again and again. GOOD JOB GUYS!!!!!!!!

6)I have no trouble with any other shop in the area other then them repeating what they have heard from one of you 3,but they keep buying animal from me.

Now to close,I really do not care anymore about this thread due to the it is starting to ture in to a he said she said bunch of crap.But a word to the wise Peg did come on here under a false name refer to the post by "the mouth" re-read them,Would you beleive anything from her "mouth"? Maybe I will call channel 13 news and have them interview people and show them how honest (?) you were in the interview you had them air,I think they will be interested,don't you?