FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - One year anniversary of the closing of the Board Of Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 06:08 PM   #28
gregtp
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
You might want to confer with your attorney. There is absolutely no legal obligation on my part to do what you want of me. If there were, there would be NO selling on the internet at all if the website owners could be held liable for mistakes in judgment between buyers and sellers.

And I think you highly underestimate how "simple" such "simple security measures" would be. But honestly, I find this to be quite common from people who don't have a clue about running a site of this nature, programming webpages, nor how the internet works. Just trying to positively identify someone on the internet is by no means "simple" at all. I really hate to call anyone clueless about issues they are arguing about, preferring their own comments to make that self evident to everyone who DOES know about such things.

Sorry, but I believe your own solution is to go to some other site that operates in a manner that you find most compatible with the way you want your world to be. This one does not appear to meet your needs, apparently.

and re read my man I never said legally obligated to I just said it's what you "should" do I mean you want contributors but you do nothing about scamming lol surely you can't be serious but hey man im not gonna sit here and play pre school games you made it clear what you care for end of discussion quite frankly this has grown boring I actually thought you might do something but it's obvious your not so no point in continuing to discuss the matter you have a good night