FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale Crocodile Skink and Vivarium for Sale. Must See
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2021, 03:38 PM   #1
SanctuaryHills
Stop! Crocodile Skink and Vivarium for Sale. Must See

Beautiful White Eyed Crocodile Skink I inherited. I'm pretty sure it's a female but can send detailed pictures of its hind feet for those that want to be sure.

I've been keeping it in a beautiful and spacious terrarium but would like for it to be able to live with a mate as these skinks are amazing parents.

Price is $200 but with a little room for negotiation.

I much rather sell locally (south Florida) although I'll consider shipping if we can arrange something super safe.

For those who might be interested in the terrarium I'm willing to work out a deal. It's a bioactive habitat teeming with real plants, springtails, isopods, and a small pond area which the Skink ABSOLUTELY loves. The Skink is also dug out an intricate tunnel system which it uses to navigate every part of the tank. It's really cool. It's such a great environment in fact that I barely have had to introduce new crickets as they seem to be able to reproduce in the tank just fine. Everything inside that tank has been throughly sterilized before making its way in the there, from the plants, soil, to every single rock. There are ZERO pests roaming around and the tank puts out virtually no smell at all.

I'd love to keep this little croc, but I'm overwhelmed with projects and I can't just bare seeing it spend its life alone. It needs a partner!

Feel free to message me with any questions, and stay safe!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20201026_105459~2.jpg (333.6 KB, 366 views)
File Type: jpg 20201026_105445~2.jpg (330.2 KB, 353 views)
File Type: jpg 20201012_103003~3.jpg (356.4 KB, 380 views)
File Type: jpg 20211114_165752.jpg (347.9 KB, 372 views)