FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Connie (Mrs. WebSlave)
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2022, 02:33 PM   #114
WebSlave
Connie talked to Dr. Ellison today, and Ellison said that based on her review of the images she felt that Connie seeing a vascular surgeon wouldn't be necessary. The "superficial" aspect apparently was significant. Connie just needs to be more "ambulatory", stay on the current level of blood thinner, and try to elevate her feet as much as possible.

That is a relief. I was getting concerned about there being too many "cooks in the kitchen" for her.

Next week is going to be kind of busy as Connie will be getting that echocardiogram as well as a CT scan. Hopefully they will be nothing but good news. Because we still have that bridge to cross concerning what to do about the chemo treatments being resumed. I would really like to see what that CA125 count looks like after her being off of chemo for two weeks. Would be nice to see it continuing to ratchet downwards.

So hoping for the best and trying hard to keep my chin up and a stiff upper lip over this. I did take a valium last night, and thankfully it put me out pretty quickly. I actually fell asleep at the keyboard and had to drag myself to bed when I woke up. I am surprised I am not having awful nightmares from all this. But maybe I am and just don't remember them.