FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale Locality Longicauda or Longtail Boas Females(F16)
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2023, 03:14 PM   #1
as8327
Locality Longicauda or Longtail Boas Females(F16)

I have for sale some FEMALE Peruvian Longtail (Longicauda) boas available. These guys came from great parents First picture is of the Sire, 2nd pic both Dam & Sire & 3rd pictures of the Dam, 4th picture of 2019 sibling (she is hypermelanistic like her father), 5th picture another holdback from same pairing 2019 (silver phase) and the last picture is of the actual female available. They have all fed at least 5 times and a few times on frozen thawed large fuzzy mice. By the time they ship they will have fed 6+ times(I will gaurentee they feed)! Great markings from TRUE BCL's. The parents are around 5ft, Sire is a hypermelanistic from Denton line. Female has very nice markings from Vin Russo line also het for Anery. These girls are calm easy to handle and feed great. Please feel free to contact me anytime 619-200-6900 or sanzinia13@gmail.com, $385 each, pairs are available but limited. Discounts available on multiple females. Look at the strong head markings! I have plenty of pictures so you can choose the best animals that you prefer, feel free to contact me anytime.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hypermelanistic Male Longicauda Sire.jpg (347.2 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg Longicauda pair bodies (1)(1).jpg (485.8 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg Dam Longi 2.jpg (437.6 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg Longi Holdback 1a.jpg (327.9 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg Longi Holdback 2.jpg (223.6 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg Longi F16.jpg (346.0 KB, 82 views)