FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - HERPHELP.COM HERPZILLA.COM
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2024, 05:40 PM   #1
HerpZillA
HERPHELP.COM HERPZILLA.COM

Hi, my name it Tom Muniak Sr. I own both those domains. HerpZillA has been my nickname for a couple decades and it grew out of when a friend called me mettzilla as I once owned mett.com as a family site. I sold the domain when I needed money and basically moved the stuff to herpzilla.

Getting old and health is not good. I will either sell both or pay 20 years of registration and pass them to my grandkids. If you buy herpzilla I ask for a week to try to think of sites I still have old domain emails I might still use. HerpHelp was to be my biz name, but Kathy Love convinced me to stick with HerpZillA. I bought the zilla one and 6 months later that massive greenhouse in Wisconsin bought out one of the reptile suppliers and was advertising as zilla rules and I thought Id be sued. So I LLC'd it years ago. But every time I tried to serious start things I had health set backs. Over 15 years of that. The last 5 years got me for the most part bed ridden. Anyways,,,,

Domains seem to be commanding insane prices IMO. I sold several I thought up on ebay at what would be consider well below market value. I did this to pass time and give me something to do, not to make big bucks.

So.
HerpZillA.com I own and taking serious offers. I will not take a low ball offer but certainly far less than what a domain broker would be asking.

HerpHelp.com I also own. Again make and offer. This could be a killer domain for someone.

brownsfans@roadrunner.com or
440-855-8600 after 2pm EST. I do not do well in the mornings.

Thanks for reading my post.

Tom aka HerpZillA

PS facebook I am Thomas HerpZilA Muniak Sr.