FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale 2024 pancake tortoises (tornieri) - batch 2
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 12:10 AM   #1
nickolasanastasiou
2024 pancake tortoises (tornieri) - batch 2

2024 pancake tortoises (tornieri) - batch 2

645 shipped each if paid for via CashApp or Square.
625 shipped each if paid for via Zelle.
3 together for 1585 if paid via Zelle.

CBB

I am expecting to have a limited total number of these this year. Each will be individually enumerated to make advertising simpler for me. Each individual in the batch will have its own post in this thread.

These were produced around an hour from me and the parents are very LTC. The benefit of this stock, aside from the obvious innate visual appeal, is that the chance of being related to other stock is much reduced, and therefore these will add genetic diversity to tornieri projects for pretty much anyone buying them.

Feeding on yard weeds at this time. You can feed them various weeds, select grocery store produce, commercial foods, and so forth if you like.

Highly robust stock. You can see a fresh hatchling alongside a one-month-old in my hand below. That is from a combination of good care and high-grade stock. The one-month-old has already been sold.

Pancake tortoises have a scrappy Testudo-style personality in a flexible hockey puck body shape.

I recommend you research their natural history and general care BEFORE reaching out to buy so that your independent reading does justice to the care you provide for the animals you take responsibility for.

Email only for discussion. It is part of how my records are kept in order.

nickolasanastasiou@yahoo.com

See the following condensed ad for various other relevant links:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=782529
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN1105.jpg (264.1 KB, 186 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1108.jpg (485.9 KB, 137 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1188.jpg (472.9 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1223.jpg (384.8 KB, 78 views)