FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Rumors are not always true:
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2005, 10:53 AM   #26
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMExotics
Oh, yes! this IS the same person, he'll deny it. But it is the same person alright. If it was not for us becoming involved with this show, I think alot of the vendors would have been scammed. They do not even know the meaning of promotor, they got a total of like 4 vendors and there was close to 40 there at the show. They got a total of 2 sponsors, which also included 2 of the four vendors. and there were over 10 sponsors, including ZooMed, Hagen/Exo-Terra, CaribSea, Tetra-Fauna, Living Arts Publishing, Kreiger Publishing, Herp Arts, and others. They wanted to promote the show using slack business cards. And the list goes on and on. Plus I can show people where we had emailed them all the time with updates of vendors. If they are to stupid to keep the list.. That's not our problem.
Well the Jason on the other thread signed some of the posts Jason and Vic, which would support BABYMAMA#3 which is Vic and also Jason has several items in his profile campbellrptls that also tie him to this thread.
I would agree he is the same person.