FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - A favor please regaurding owens the "moderator"
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 09:39 PM   #19
WebSlave
The following are the previous two warnings I had given Wes concerning his postings:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilomn
You know, ANYTHING even remotely associated with ryan turd is just as foul smelling as a two days overlooked regurgimouse (which is BAD, very BAD).

ryan, your reputation sucks because of your poor EVERYTHING.

If the thread starter ISN'T you, and isn't it wonderful that you are automatically suspected of doing this AGAIN, then it is seemingly obvious that he is your shill. That too is NOT a good thing.

It's been nice NOT seeing you, please stay away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilomn
Here's the scoop in case you're missing it doni.

When you buy from known scumbags, no matter WHAT kind of deal YOU get, YOU are supporting a SCUMBAG.

Just because YOU did not get screwed THIS time does not mean you won't next time and it SURELY makes it easier for the scumbag, ie lyin' ryan, to cheat the next newbie down the line.

IF you avoid giving money to known scumbags they will, eventually, go away.

Look at it this way.
If you wanted albino balls and the going rate was 800.00, just pulling a number out of thin air for this example, but there was this guy selling them for 400.00, it would be a HELLOVA deal to get them from him, neh?

However, the REASON his are half price is because HE has screwed over so many people and made SUCH a bad name for himself that NO ONE who has EVER heard of him will do business with him. This is not an isolated one time type of thing, it's ongoing and longstanding with this guy.

Now YOU have to make a decision. Who do YOU want playing in YOUR playground? People to whom you may pay more for your balls, people that are honest and trustworthy and actually KNOW what those two words mean or some scumsucking bottom feeder that is just in it to make a buck or two, caring not at all, seemingly, for the animals in question or the ethics of his conduct?

When I want a good meal I don't go to mickey ds. If I'm looking for cheap grub that I KNOW is subpar in nutritive content THEN I do.

IF you really want quality and a good reputation you need to edumacate your self not only on from whom to buy but on whom to allie yourself with. lyin' ryan turd is NOT a good choice as an allie.

Glad you got a good deal, you're one of the lucky ones.

My comment with the last one, was "Last warning, Wes.

Yes, the language Wes used in the post Jay suspended him for IS pretty typical for Wes and not all that unusual. Unfortunately it does not excuse using it here on this site.

The reason Wes was able to continue posting even after the suspension was because of the way the paid membership groups work. I have to specifically disable the additional membership for the fine or suspension to take effect. That will be something that will be fixed when my programmer gets done a high priority project he is working on for someone else.

As for Wes being notified, typically any warning assessment generates both a PM and an email about this event. I do not know why Wes did not receive one or both of them.

I hope this better explains the situation.