FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - A favor please regaurding owens the "moderator"
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 10:23 AM   #20
DragonCharm
Now Wes I have no problems with you, you do make good posts and bad as we all do. However I do see the level of disrespect shown in those threads to be appropriate for disciplinary action. Calling people turds, etc hardly has any place in an intelligent conversation and only muddies any point you were trying to make. If there is a good solid reason to go after someone it should be possible to turn that good reason into a good post about the problem. According to the rules of the board which one of these doesn't apply to at least a few of your posts:

Quote:
Discourtesy towards another member - 3 points I don't want people chased away from here because of the way someone may talk to them on this site. Be courteous at all times, please.

Unnecessary roughness - 3 points Not really flamming nor discourtesy, but you may need to tone it down just a bit. Sometimes it is just a matter of inappropriate word choice in what you are trying to say.

Name calling and general derogatory statements - 3 points This should be pretty self explanatory. Even is someone actually IS a scumbag, don't call them one on this site. Learn some finesse with the english language and imply all you want, but just try to avoid being crude about it.

Excessive flames - 3 points You probably need to take a Valium as you are getting way to emotional and carried away with your rhetoric. You probably won't be surprised to see this warning on your record afterwards.
I'm not trying to start trouble with you, I have no issues with you. Not saying that I wouldn't call someone Turd myself BUT it is against the rules. The rules apply to everyone, you knew that before you post and should take full responsibility for your actions. You can't blame Doc for doing his job, you can't blame Rich because it is HIS SITE and HIS MONEY and HIS TIME so he's going to run it as he sees fit.