FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Please Help!! Ups F-ed Up
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2005, 11:37 PM   #55
ShannanD25
You would think she would be charged with something. BUt that is up to the police to charge her with theft, and it clearly was.
Until I told the detective how much she profitted from the critters, he wasn't taking it seriously....once he realized the nasty woman just made over 400 from stealing another person's DHL shipment he told me he would call the DA to see what could be done to her....
I mean come on, if this was a shipment of an expensive piece of jewelry and she signed for it,took it and sold it....and it wasn't hers.....
but since it is bugs....
And in court there isnt anything i can sue for....I am not out money. Out time, with the phone calls to everyone to track down my shipment then the numerous times I went to her store and she kept changing her story and lying to my face....and then talking with the police...but i was charged for a shipment and got it...a week late...but eventually got it....Southern Cricket would be the one to sue her....as they sent out two shipments but only got paid for one....so then DHL will remburse Southern as it was DHL's fault so DHL should go after her....but....