FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Vincent Vecci/Ultimate Reptiles...
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2002, 09:42 AM   #5
Lee Watson
Thumbs down

My only dealing with ultimate reptiles, vince,was a complete disaster. I have never been treated worse. I bought an Aldabra tortoise from him, It was 10" and he asked 1850.00 shipped, I mailed him postal M.O. for the amount, I received the tortoise and it was smashed, It was healed so this was not something that happened recently. I was completely appalled so I called Vince from the airport to tell him the animal was completly unacceptable and I would be returning it for a refund. He replied "if you ship it back I will not pick it up at the airport" He further stated his animals are guaranteed at his discretion only, and that tortoise was not. The tortoise did not even have use of his hind legs. Then to add more insult to injury, He called me 2 days later and said "send that tortoise back and if I can sell it I will give 1/2 your money back. My reply was you are a complete f#####g conterfeit I had given him postal M.O. and now I know I should filed charges. So I learned a good 1850.00 lesson. Somehow in the back of my mind, I know he will be paid back for his sorry conduct.

Lee Watson