FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Reward Part Deux
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2005, 08:57 AM   #68
Cat_72
Rich, no disrespect intended here, but do you actually have no problem with the fact that he is trying to "buy" a good guy thread???

I don't care if it was Dennis, or if it had been anyone else who did this, I know I have a problem with it. I'm pretty new to the bigger "business" aspect around here, I keep thinking of all of the hard work I've put into my animals, and how much pride I take in them......and only hoping that results someday into being considered as going, "above and beyond" enough for someone, ON THEIR OWN ACCORD, to post a "good guy" thread about me on here.

Then we have someone that has some animals he "wants to get rid of" anyway, and uses that to give them to someone ONLY in return for a "good guy" thread. To me, that just make the whole thing seem kind of "cheap".....and making the whole idea of the good guy thing not necessarily to be taken seriously if just anyone can "buy" their way into it. It seems to defeat the whole purpose of checking the BOI before buying, if you ask me.......think about it this way.......CRE could start giving away some of their glorious "hets" in exchange for people submitting "good guy" posts about them....and then maybe even MORE folks would fall for their shenanigans, after glancing thru the BOI and seeing those posts?

Perhaps I'm looking at it wrong.......but that's the way I see it.