FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Have You Been Cheated On?
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006, 02:36 PM   #8
FEENIEE
I'm with Laura. Everything happens for a reason.
I've watched all my girlfriends get married. Helped them plan weddings, baby showers, then drove them all to divorice court and helped pack bags and furniture. I think people need to listen to their gut, not always the heart, or the head. I've had friends tell me while we are planning a wedding, that something wasn't right, or he isn't this, BUT it would all get better after the wedding. It does, for a about a year or so, then a long slow and painful slope follows. You always think you know someone, then something changes or reality sets in and things aren't so peachy like you thought they were.
So you ask have I ever been cheated on. My head says no, he would never do that. My heart says no, how could anyone do that. But in my gut, lays the truth which someday I have to accept.
Have I ever cheated? No
Would I do so for "revenge"? Nope, not my style.
Have I had the chance to do so and NEVER get caught? Yes.
Would I hate him for doing it? No
Would I ever "cheat"? if the day comes when it might happen, all parties involved will know my situation, I won't lie about it, I won't sneak around, and I'll be ready and able to face the concequenses or make the decisions I need to make.

Laura, stop shaking your head girlfriend, go out and shake you booty! If you knock enough apples out of the tree, you're bound to get a good one!!