FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bite Club
Thread: Bite Club
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2006, 12:13 PM   #158
Laura Fopiano
Talking Bite club facial bite

Okay, I'll play...........
When I was 11 years old I had a fairly good size collection of fence lizards, horned lizards, whip tails, ect. The neighborhood kids would meet at my house and walk to school together. I would play with me critters every day before and after school....and yes I gave them kisses every day too.

On one particular morning, I was holding my large male "blue belly" givin him kisses like I did everyday, well, he was just having anymore of my nonsense, and in front of a large group of kids in my bedroom........yep, he latched onto my bottom lip and was not going to let go any time soon.

Well of course all the kids started laughing as I tugged and pulled at my new appendage.......and what do all kids do when they see their own blood?? You guessed it..........I started crying and calling out "daddy" "daddy"!!! Which only infuriated the lizard more and caused the kids to laugh even harder, cause every time I spoke, the 8 inch lizard bounced up and down........

My dear father seeing my parrel, stop for a moment, attempted to compose himself, and removed the creature from my bottom lip.

Do I still kiss my critter's??? Only the one's that I don't have to use a hook when removing them from their enclosures. Did I learn my lesson about kissing lizards on the head...........shhhhhh, I'll never tell...LMAO