FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Creating a website
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2002, 12:08 AM   #5
jbuncc
something else to consider: sometimes, your ISP (internet service provider, for example, AOL, BellSouth, RoadRunner, etc...) will provide you with free space for a webpage. My ISP, BellSouth, allows for 10MB of storage in the form of an html site and/or a photo gallery, or an FTP site (although you can't do much with a 10MB FTP site). Here's my site I created with Microsoft's FrontPage Click here for my site and here's my photo albums (a bit sparse at the moment) Click here for my photo album
My site is currently on it's second version. The first version took several hours (about 10 b/c it was the first site I ever built) and the second version took about 6 and looks MUCH better. Now that I've got a little free time, I'm going to begin exploring what I can do with Macromedia's DreamWeaverMX, a much more powerful and extensive program to design webpages than FrontPage.

Anyway, just thought I'd throw that option out there in case you were unaware of it.
Best of luck in creating your page. It's a lot of work, but it's FUN! And the feeling of satisfaction is overwhelming when you complete it!
JB