FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Fl.International Reptile Show?
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2006, 11:00 AM   #78
cowboyman13
I have a great respect for those of you that post on this site and your opinion, but i can tell you that the quarrel between the two promoters i could care less about, or what childish thing either has done. I have attended the shows in the past. Allways enjoyed stopping by the booths of allot of those i see posting bad remarks. Some of yall just last fall where set up at his show.

As for the show last weekend i didn't make it. Its hard enough finding parking going to clearwater bch. With a festival its next to impossible. I do know quite a few that went and yall will be happy to hear the show was a bust. Poor vendor turn out, not many animals. It was explained to me that you could make the whole pass of tables in an hour taking your time. Here in FL festivals usually are alcohol, tourist. Great if your in the souvenirs, t-shirts, or an alcohol vendor, but cant imagine its good for pet sales. I feel for any vendor that had to deal with such conditions. Because the vendors are the only thing i care about at a show anyways.