FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - KelliH and others Banned? Why?
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2006, 08:47 AM   #157
nicolai
Quote:
Originally Posted by perefalcon
That's It I Can't Stand It Anymore You Are An Arrogant Ass, Just Ban Me I'm Done Here, I'm Sorry I Ever Wasted My Time Here, You Don't Care About Other People Opinions All You Care About Is The People Who Suck Up To You. I Have No Use For People Like You
I bet In ten minutes i will see a post elsewhere saying " I really told him off over there, see what I did, please pat me on the back!!! Can i be one of the gang here now??"

I am sure we are going to see more of this for a while why people try to make martyrs of themselves in order to highten their stature elsewhere. there will be a"group" of people i am sure that will shouting from the roof tops "Look at me, I told them off and got banned from fauna" as if it will be some kind of status symbol for them to carry around for life. I bet some of them will look back in a few months and say "why the hell did i do that?". I sure it feels good right now to run with the pack but you may have second thoughts later when things cool down and you want to be a part of other things here.

But these people should remember a few things. If Kelly's site doesn't stick around for the long run, Where will you go to talk about your leos? Whats happens when someone decides to put a bad guys post on the BOI about you?? your banned and cant even defend yourself!! What happens when potential customers read all this and decide not to do business with you for ethics reasons.

Some of you in the gecko community may see this as" Take Kelly's side or Rich's side" so everyone will know where you stand. A few have already done that. Didn't anyone ever teach you about burning bridges?? You never know what can happen in the future and if you burn the bridges you cross you may not have anywhere to return to.

I have leopard geckos, I participated in the hayden funds on both sites (fauna and TSE), I like Kelli and Marcia, and Jeanne and a whole lot of others in the leopard gecko community. I visit the leo forum on a regular basis and enjoy the photos and conversation. I belong to many many other reptile sites besides this one. I don't know how everything thats happening now can possibly be good for the leo community or for the reptile community in general.