FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Change of heart...the poll that never was, continued in another format. PLEASE READ!!
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2003, 12:02 PM   #3
screamdreams
My apologies...

I'm sorry Webslave. My intentions were good. I completely understand your philosophy on this matter. I browse many classifieds, Faunas, Kingsnakes, and a few others but the two mentioned obviously dominate the hobby as far as website's are concerned. I'm not really aware of the subject matter that has came up between some parties here at the BOI or the other, so I plead the 5th. My thoughts when starting this thread were to get classifieds from anywhere and everywhere. The BOI included (of course) I guess I should have shown more respect for this site, and at least started with examples from faunaclassifieds, being that I am posting it here. I see your point, and I hope you see where I was going with this. I'm sure some (not all) will utilize both classified sections as an advertising tool, and assumed most (again, not all) frequent both site's just to keep up with current happenings. I understand completely but thought we'd get more "examples" from any/all classifieds. I'll stand behind the choice you make whether to drop or reform this thread, maybe we can recommend only ads from faunaclassifieds sections can be used. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I honestly didn't think of it that way when I posted, again my apologies, and I do see your point.