FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Red-Eyed Tree Frog & Habitat
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 04:42 PM   #1
tysonmccrary
Red-Eyed Tree Frog & Habitat

I am selling my adult red-eyed tree frog to a good home. I bought it almost 2 months ago from a provo pet store after searching all summer for one locally. The frog is very healthy, exotic, alert, and has amazing color... I have 4 lizards, a full-time job, and part-time job so I hardly have enough time for all of my pets. If necessary I will include the habitat the frog is already living in for an additional price, which consists of a nice, brand new glass aquarium with a french door-type front for easy access, a foam/rock back built in for climbing, and a removable screen top. I will also include a slightly used bag of dirt bedding, moss, a log, fake plants, heating light bulb, and a food/water dish. I am asking $65 for the frog and if you'd like the whole package, I'd like to get $180 since I have put over $200 into this exotic reptile and its home. I have pictures of the animal and its habitat so just e-mail Jen at jennifermariemcbride@yahoo.com for more information if you are interested. Thanks,
Jen