FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Late '06 amel and double het normals
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 11:10 PM   #21
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxom1957
Your "evidence" is a bit flimsy for such a definite statement.

The guy posted individual pictures of each snake for sale, on a scale to verify each snake's weight. Later, he posted individual pictures of each snake eating. He offered local pickup, which means anyone in the area could check out what he has to offer.

Has ANYONE attempted to buy the snakes from him, shipped or picked up? Has he refused to give his address to anyone who wanted to buy them locally? Is there any proof that this guy is anything but what he claims to be?

SHRAP, you are tarring with a wide brush, and I'd require a lot more proof than what you've offered before I damaged another user's reputation the way you are trying to do here.

I don't know Kevin. I've never tried to visit Kevin or purchase from Kevin, as I live on the west coast and try to buy locally when possible. I do know that he has answered any questions I had for him, has provided details about the snakes he has for sale when requested, and has done nothing that I am aware of to deserve the insult you've posted.
This guy is a P.O.S. scammer. Period!! In my humble opinion. Open the link Sammy posted and Read it.