FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - shady Andy from nerd strikes again
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 08:14 PM   #1
ericfire
Angry shady Andy from nerd strikes again

Here i thought i would be good dealing with new England reptile
i thought i would bypass classified sales with my hogg male

So ,i call down to nerd and talk to Andy about a trade with my hogg for a snake down at nerd
Andy says sure i have surinames and hypo's ,come on down and we can work something out no problem.so i say are you going to be there because its about a half an hour drive one way ,he says yup we'll be here come on down
So i drive down with the hogg and i talk to the guy in the reptile room ,he says Andy and mike aren't there they would be back soon
meanwhile my wife and kids are in the car waiting because Andy indicated there would be no problems
so after a half an hour i send my wife off to get her errands done while i wait
an hour goes by finally mike and Andy get back and access my snake and tell me they can do a swap/trade for a hypo female .the hypo wasn't a great one so with some hesitation i accept the deal for the female hypo and wait for the wife to get back and so i can go home.
finally i get home and I'm inspecting my prize
i notice the tail looks rather long and i suspect male ,so i pop it and sure enough its a male .
so i call Andy and explain what happen and he says sorry dude ,come on down and we will give you the female hypo that we have,which they weren't going to give me the first time because it was slightly larger than the one i received.
but i say are you sure there wont be a problem with that and are you going to assure that i can get her
he says ya ,just come down and we will take care of you
(mind you this is another hour trip both ways)
so i say fine ,i go down and the guy in the reptile room now says oh hi so you are here to pick up you snake and give ours back,
shocked , i say no i spoke to Andy one half our ago and he said to swap out the hypo's ,that was the deal .
i asked to speak to Andy and i keep getting someone else telling me the same bull about taking my snake back .
i asked again to speak to Andy and the word was he refused to come down and deal with this because he was doing something
by this time i was bullsh$%%T and i asked if that is how they dealt with all there clients and said it was horse pucky and walked out with my snake (the hogg)
pretty freaking dishonorable if you ask me
thanks Andy
hopfully you will catch hell from the posting and reconsider your offer and rectify the situation.
stop hiding upstairs and deal with your customers.