FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bolivian/Surinam/Amazon tree boa Super cheap!! in NJ
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 12:57 AM   #4
2006r1
First of all dude, Who do u think u are to come on here and make a smart ass comment on my thread. I dont need to explain anything to u or anyone else. I posted up what I posted, take it or leave it. Ur in texas so WTF do u care anyways? Yes im in Iraq right now and my roomate is getting deployed on the 16th. I have a friend who is willing to watch one snake for me but he really rather wouldnt. This is my logic behind saying i would trade for one snake. Because one is better than 3. Either way im in a better situation than i am now. If i was going to keep just one i would have kept the Bolivian, But at the same time I thought due to its size it would be the most desirable of the 3 to the people on this sight. But I really appreciate u coming on here and making it look like Im shady or something is amis to hurt my chances of someone helping a servicemember out who is in a tight spot because he is serving his country in IRAQ. Way to go bud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
Let me get this right. Yer giving them up due to deployment. Yet, you're willing to trade for a single snake? Hmmm. So, Um.....Uh, what's wrong with keeping one of the ones you already have if you are able to have a single snake?

Perhaps I'm missing something here.
Rick