FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Mods who are SOOOOO smart they don't even have to read the guidelines
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 12:11 AM   #77
Seamus Haley
Wes, I find myself concerned for you personally.

These things you've done of late are not the doings of someone is his right mind.

What has happened to you? You can pm or email me if you'd like to discuss whatever it is that's bothering you, providing you have not simply gone insane, which I just don't think has happened.

I KNOW the Wes I knew would NEVER stoop so low, but this NEW Wes is really a scumbag and I don't like it. YOU need to get it together.

YOU, by your actions are making ALL those who profess to believe as you do look terrible.

IF you ever cared, and didn't just use busting bad guys as an IN, then you need to STOP this crap. As a man of integrity, which you seem to be sorely lacking of late, you need to STOP this crap.

You've seen self destructive behaviour before and know how much pain can be involved in hurting yourself and how that pain can be, in theory, less than what you think the pain of the truth being known could be, but really Wes, whatever it is that's changed you, you NEED to deal with it.

You can't be happy this way. You KNOW better Wes, you really do. Stop acting like such a turd, there's NO excuse for it.

I uh... stole all that. Changed a name here and there. It kinda seems to make sense to me here though.