FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - What happened when I trusted Bill Leverton and loaned him money!
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 02:39 PM   #99
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
I agree with you. However, having seen human nature at work, it seems it would be better to avoid putting him down when he's made a payment. Doing that makes it a lose lose situation for him and takes away any incentive to continue making the payments.

I reckon we'll see next month whether or not it will have any affect.
Even beginning to pretend that our words, one way or the other, are going to have an effect on whether Bill does right or wrong is laughable at best. He is a 40-50 year old man that is going to do what he is going to do no matter what any of us say. I think that should be OBVIOUS at this point.

The more I think about what you are saying the more it pisses me off. No one and I mean NO ONE is responsible for the actions of another adult Wes. To even begin to say we may be responsible for Bill not paying up in the future is BS. Either he plans to or not, nothing I or anyone else says (except maybe Laura) will change that. And if he does use it as an excuse not to pay her, then that is all it is.... an excuse. And he would have had plenty of other excuses on stand by to use if that one was not available.

I only WISH my words were so POWERFUL that they MADE men do right or wrong. A person like Bill is going to do right or they are going to do wrong, no matter what anyone tells them. THAT is what I have learned about human nature.