FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - People Ruining Fauna
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 09:48 PM   #33
thomas davis
wow

thanks kelliH
first let me state i was not implying ronnorsmis was petes lover never ment that it just seems he follows me hounding me about pete jolles well i think its lil freeky,,anyway pete got me he posted horrific crap on his site he has since removed all of it but still what this peice of trash said was COMPLETELY out of line and uncalled for, this is a guy who when i reffered people to him for kings completely attacked them then proceeded to attack me? and now has taken it to unimaginable levels. i feel petey jolles is a peice of crap that the herp community should shun, obviously he beleives the same of me, and i really dont care if that offends people like ron, i do alot for the herp community that i dont really need to explain but since moving to houston ive been a vendor at eths annual expo every year since 2000 and will continue to do so i educate all children/people i come in contact with about snakes all the time i perform approximately 100 school academic hands on herp shows annually the boy scouts,girl scouts several youth groups i promote herp societies,shows the hobby in general, i am openly availible anytime to anyone with a herp question/problem and i certainly do not need or want some jerkoff wannabe herper to say im a child molester,cant dress right,am stupid and a host of other crap on his website and when i try to to defend myself a little have people(like,ron)say well your as bad or worse? i just dont get it i have never and never would slander people on any website especially my own to the extent this turd did and not only me mind you many many members of this site,this site, and its owner were also ruthlessly attacked/slandered ole petey has since taken it down and most people judging me probably didnt read it, well i did i swallowed it hook line and sinker think what you want about me ive been in this hobby for 20+years and i will likely be in it until i die and its my firm opinion that pete jolles is of no benefit whatsoever to this hobby,,,,,,,,,,thomas davis