FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - USPS Express Delivery!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2003, 04:16 PM   #8
Sexy Scales
*Holding up my white flag*

Wow... things seem to have gotten a little less than nice. I want to clear up a few things that I think were possibly implied about myself. When I ship, my boxes look like grafiti there are so many large labels on them "Live harmless lizard" "Keep out of extreme temperatures" " Keep out of direct Sunlight" "Please Call 333-333-3333 Upon Arrivial" (If I ship USPS) and my personal favorite "Please be kind to God's animals". I have the packaged labeled as a lizard at least three places on the box and have the other goodies in various easily seen places.

Ok, the reason people ship USPS is when the person recieving them has a day job and will have to get the animal on a lunch break. Post offices are usually easy to get to, and have no problem holding packages for the person to pick up when they get a chance. This keeps the animal in a moderate environment and keeps the person from having to take a whole day off work.

Shipping UPS... UPS does take a select list of animals if you have a business account. Just for the record, I have an account and usually ship with them. Those boxes are also well marked.

If anyone takes any of my reply personally, please don't. I'm simply trying to put out a few things as information.

Happy thoughts guys!

Erin