FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - please sign this petition
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007, 06:11 PM   #36
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by puppytoes72
thats real nice ken really,this site is a joke.on beardeddragon.org things are going really smoothly and ppl actually get along.over there people are choosong to sign it or choosing NOT to sign it but they certainly aren't arguing about it and putting down the author and saying the petition is "useless".whatever,you guys can wallow in your debates,drama and arguments over here.i choose to go where ppl are nice and respect each other
The "drama" on this site is caused by people such as yourself, so you may want to look in the mirror before you start casting aspersions Even in this thread, you're stepping into the role of drama queen. God forbid that anyone enlighten you to basic facts, because you've consistently demonstrated that you just can't take constructive criticism very well.

It's not a matter of opinion that online petitions are ineffective; it is a factual matter that has been qualified and quantified. An online petition has about the same efficacy as walking into a restroom at Walmart and airing your same grievance. In short, neither one works.

A few of the reasons why it will not be feasible to allow reptiles into the cabin have been set forth, to which there has been no valid counterpoint made. Rather than address them, you simply let your true self shine through.

That being said, I can't say you'll be missed should you choose not to return after your three day vacation. However, I do feel sorry for you, because it must really suck to go through life filled with so much spite. Perhaps one day you'll learn to let it go and to actually utilize that spongy stuff between your ears to reason.