FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - parisjarred
Thread: parisjarred
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2003, 02:53 AM   #1
parisjarred
Wink parisjarred

Hello All:

What can I say about us. My otherhalf and I comprise parisjarred (that is our screenname here). We live in a rural part of Southwest Washington state. After school lets out this year we are going to be relocating to a lovely town in northwestern Florida (I can't wait, it will be an adventure) I am originally from California (no booing, I haven't lived there in years), however I have lived in almost every state that there is, not because of a family member in being in the military, but because we moved ALOT (every two years until I was 15, I am now 28). My other half has lived in washington state in the same house until we met 13 years ago. We are not married, but that is okay with us, we have three children Amanda 9, Jarred Jr 7 (on 5/30-this friday), and Isaiah Kane 3.

Jarred Sr has been dealing with reptiles/herps since he was 5 years old -started out with turtles and moved onto snakes. I have only recently gotten interested (I was afraid of snakes before now, but I am overcoming my fear with the help of our baby ball python). We have several animals, besides our reptiles, three dogs (and 9 puppies that were born three weeks ago, now what I am going to do with 9 PUPPIES?), three cats, eight rabbits ( I breed several different types, dutch, lop, and angora mostly), two shetland ponies, one llama, several chickens and ducks. And inside we have five jackson chameleons, one ball python, two bearded dragons (soon to be three-we are adding a gravid german giant to the mix tomorrow), five leopard geckos (three are gravid and have another one on the way who is also gravid), several turtles (aquatic and land) and Tropical fish. Boy now that I read what I have it sure seems like alot, but we love them all. I don't have a pictures of us to post right now, but I will add one soon. Thanks for reading my rather long introduction..

Sincerely,