FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Adeno Thoughts
Thread: Adeno Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 06:39 PM   #15
JeffnDes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drache613
Hello,

Well Anthony, such a fine example to bring to the board. First off, joining MY society, then lying & going behind my back about it after talking to other people saying that it is not a problem. I really am disappointed with how you have handled yourself. I have talked to several breeders, yes, larger breeders. I am not a phone person most of the time.
Go ahead & breed. I know all of you all are networking, etc, just to discredit me. I really don't care. If you want to continue to spread it, then there is nothing I can do.
Come on Tracie, I couldnt tell you the last time I spoke with Tammy, I have never spoken to Jamie, and I have had limited contact with Anthony. Look how long I have been a member and how many post's I have. I started this thread because I have sat on the side lines and have seen the threads turn into AV attacks. Tracie people need to be more responsible and take credit for their own actions. Adeno relieves everyone of their own responsability to the dragons. It is a scape goat for ignorance and I'm sick of reading about it. No one is plotting against you, this was a time bomb that was ready to explode at any time. If it wasnt this thread it would have been another one. This is long over due.

Quote:
Yes, actually I have been in contact with several vets from Australia. Some have said there were a few cases, but nothing like here in the US.
I will continue to try & educate & encourage those who want to test for the better of the species & health. Why do you not care about spreading disease, because of you pocketbook?.
You have been in contact with vets in Australia, then you must know it is in the wild too right? This is nature. It is in so many living species it's incredable. Nature will find a way. The difference between captive dragons and wild ones are that in the wild nature is relentless. Genetically inferior dragons that are too weak to dig themselves out will still hatch in captivity. In the wild only the strong survive. In captivity we cuddle the little ones that will never thrive. We give them a chance that they would never get if they hatched in the wild. The strong thrive and the week perish. It's cruel but it's nature.

Quote:
She has already been harrassed anyway so you have already gotten your way by shoving your biased views around.
Personally it is the other way around guys. You shove your views around to everyone else saying it is not a problem, when, it is.

Tracie, how long have your biased views been shoving people around? You have got to be kidding me. You say it is a problem when it is not. How many dragons have you bred? How do you know so much about this? Live with dragons, watch them, learn their reactions, watch my dragons and tell me that they should not breed. We have NEVER lost a dragon to a cause that was not identified. Any losses we had were proven out when we had the post mortem necropsy. As in my case that you mentioned I guess 4 dragons that went down hill overnight at the same time and less then 2 days later were dead was probably AV right? You will not win Tracie. So lets see 4 dragons of different age, all ate the same food, died the same way in 2 days and have proven kidney and liver failure was a massive AV coinsodence? I can with out question say that this WAS NOT AV. no way no how.

You may also want to get your facts straight. I never sold Anthony a dragon that died. But wowee what a nice shot you almost had there.

Quote:
Jeff would not tell anyone that he lost all of those dragons because he doesn't want anyone to know. That is dishonest.
What should I have done advertise it? My situation also had nothing to do with honesty at all. I did not want the company that I get my worms from compromised. We worked it out and we both moved forward. So you feel that any time a breeder has a problem that breeder should go and place an advertisement on the local cable channels and let everyone know that they had a problem that was no fault of theirs, that would be the honest thing to do? Just wondering how you might have handeled that situation.

Again, Anthony DID NOT BUY A DRAGON FROM ME THAT DIED! I'm just trying to be honest here :-)

Jeff