FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - For Sale 13-14' Albino Burmese X Albino Rock Python!
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 12:06 PM   #24
WtGreg
Quote:
Originally Posted by knottydread View Post
FYI -- Just saw the kid's ad on KS for $1250 for what it's worth..
Josh,
between this and the other posts here, I want to ask why you won't post this here? It seems fishy to me that many people are asking you what the price is and you have yet to post it in the forum where people have been calling you out on issues they see with this transaction, whether those issues are valid or not. I am not trying to pick on you or anything, what I want to point out is that reptile sites, and the people that visit them, are one in the same when it comes to the people who do business on them, whether good or bad business. You posted earlier that you are worried about your rep, but that is exactly what you are putting up in the air and leaving to fall when it begins to look shady. If you are not 100% straight forward with people, even when you mean to be, it looks shady and you will find your rep in question. Just giving my 2 cents hoping you will understand how others are looking at what they see here.

Beautiful snake by the way! Wouldn't mind having her myself!