FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - QUESTIONS FOR THE FEMALE SNAKE-OWNERS
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 01:02 AM   #69
jclaire
1. What type of snake(s) do you own? a lav albino retic, pair of eyelash vipers, and a pair of carpet pythons that I purchased, plus various others that my husband has.

2. What sparked your interest in the particular snake(s) you own? my interest in snakes in general started at a very young age after my attendance to a demonstration about snakes at a local museum.

3. Do you have help with your snake(s)?
Yes, my husband has many snakes as well so its a joint effort.
4. How tall are you? 5' 6"

5. Does your choice of snake have anything to do with your size/age? No

6. Does your choice of snake have anything to do with your security/safety factor? No, however, if it was just me I pro. wouldn't have the eyelash vipers, my choice to get them was greatly influenced because of my husbands background with venomous snakes.

7. What is your age group?
15-25
8. How many of you have had your love of the scaley ones ruin a relationship ?? Friend? Lover?? IN LAW?? Never ruined any relationships although i don't get many vistors to my house. my grandparents refuse to step foot in the yard.
9. Do you have an "if I die" list, of who gets, or what to do with the "collection" once you pass. my husband would assuming i was the first to go, i have thought of this but do not actually have a list or will so to speak.