FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - I haev a bussiness oppourtinity for anyone!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2002, 12:59 PM   #68
P120_Cartman
"Hey Patrick
Yes all the computers in your house can have the same IP.
But they should not have the same IP as Jakes aka Brian?"

But there unique??

Yes my name Is Pat Malloy yes i am 14 yes i was born on 3/31/88.

"So Now his name is Jake.  And you know he has stolen snakes."

This is very possible as i don't see how his job can afford an crappy house but yet still have albinos etc.

"Have you find out the address for this guy(s) already? It would not be nice to find out people sending snakes and/or money in that direction.'

Hey heres my add.'s
565 east benton
Aurora Il

and
204 west main st
Yorkiville, Il

now thats because my parents are divorced.
But everything is sent to Yorkville as its illegal in Aurora (i recently found it it is)

"We also know you two are running a scam."

Sure i am running a scam with 95$ carpets yea Ritchie o and rtb's and 1 snow boas which for all you who won't belive me ask ill get pictures but now my mom says everything that will get over 9ft has to go, and umm lets see everything i own will be at Lees on the sunday swap either real early, or real late.

"Patrick where are you going?  No one was making you a whipping boy ....until of course we caught you in lies.  And in a scam...and now you wanna cry the poor me I am a whipping boy."

I am going to be getting out of this whole internet crap before something does go wrong in a trade and howcome you people are the only ones having problems with me?? Everyone i have delat with hasn't had any problems that (very important) weren't sloved in the end.1.  He lies about peoples names.
"1.  He lies about peoples names.
Yes i did i was asked to and i could see why so i did.
2.  He pretends to go to the hospital.
Bull Ritchie then why am i selling what matter to me to help pay the bills??
3.  He lied to the hospital about having a snake larger than 9 feet.
Yes what are you nuts??
4.  He knows his friend has stolen snakes.
Its very possible
5.  He tries to sell his friends stolen snakes.
Nope, not once the only thing of his he asked me to sell was that spider.
6.  He has the same IP number as this pretend friend that has stolen snakes.
So.....Pretend friend sure..just as pretend you exsisting
7.  He threatened his pretend friend to go through with their deal or "everyone will find out"  find out that he was keeping stolen snakes and Patrick was trying to sell them."
No i wasn't selling anything actually we had a deal and he didn't finish until a week ago....Well if i where trying to sell them um lets see would i put them online? If i was for sure they where stolen, o and wait a sec. in my stuff for sale i bought a pastel fo 600$ i knew it was stolen and put it here and all the real owner had to do was describe it to me or send a pic of it? Now owuld an so called unhonest person do that? NO, i don't think so.