FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - lesson to learn
Thread: lesson to learn
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2002, 08:25 PM   #7
HallsHerps
hey Carlos , man that just sucks worse then being scammed by a net buy 10x's over . I hafta agree with John on this one , sit down  make a list of all your friends and people that may have been with them when they came over ? also i wouldnt say much to any of them right off unless they come over , you know like act like nothings wrong. Then i would look into paying each one a visit  chances are if any of them are guilty you will catch up on this by there mannerism when you are around.  alos make ph calls to the ones that have been around you lately act as non chalontly as possible on the phone  see how they act usally you can tell when a persons nervous about something or tries to be short or changing the tones in there voice when you talk to them. i truely hope none of your friends would do this but you just never can tell what people will do . also might be another thing try to think of any that may be on hard times or strapped for cash ?  man this just really sucks BIGtime . I feel for your kids the worst of all i know how much my dog means to my kid and how i would attempt to tell him it died naturally much less at the hands of someone  else w intent .
good luck and do keep us posted