FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Don't get scammed!
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 07:43 PM   #66
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Kevin, while I totally agree with you and the request sort of shocked me, I went ahead and did it because it was the ease of mind of that particular customer which (they) he needed. If someone wants for me to take a picture of a tree outside that I have seen on satellite maps, I have no problem doing it.

Im not worried about whether or not my job would be a risk. I have family members who it would be a problem for being what their jobs entail. I knew what the customer was getting at so I didnt have an issue. It was a large trade, over 1000.00 worth and they would have no recourse in getting their money back had the deal been a sour one.

In normal circumstances, a lesser denomination deal, I am not going outside the snake room to take more pics.
Seems as if the customer just wanted to make sure that you actually had access to that tree (meaning you actually lived there and it wasn't going to take you an hour or 24 hours to take that pic). I would have no problem taking pics of the outside of the house. While I don't sell from the house, I think maybe we all can be pretty good judges of whether or not some request is "off the wall" or a customer being extra cautious.

Just my opinion...