FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Don't get scammed!
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 01:32 PM   #80
chamgirl99471
First Off... Thank You Shawn I do what I can ... used to work at a zoo in High Springs and took kids on educational tours and Loved every minute of it... now that I have a 2 year old son.. I figured.. why not go around to the schools themselves and educate the children with animals that I have aquired ?

Second... Kevin... you hit the nail on the head in your post... exactly why I would feel kinda creepy if someone asked me to walk outside and take a photo... I see Dean's point of view as well... if someone is doing a trade.. yeah.. they will have to have my address... then they can look it up and see my house from the road.. (not much of it though because our yard is mostly Oak Trees, Palms and Bannan Trees) but if they want me to walk outside and take a picture from the road to prove that I live there... No problem. My name is not on the house or the phone so if someone looks my name up... they won't find me Privacy is a very big part of my life as I have several expensive artifacts and two children in my home