FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - animal planet
Thread: animal planet
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 05:06 PM   #33
Reptileman81
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsrept View Post
the only thing i know is that there are a lot of people trying to hurt the reptile industry. i do not know how every one here keepr thier herps but all my snakes are in a locked room and no one is allowed in there unless i am present. its not because of the high end snakes but because i do not want any one to be bitten should they try to handle any of the snakes i am the only one that knows there individual personalitys and therefore i insist on being there.as for the bugs and gatorade i do not know but there are definatly things released or escaped from science labs all the time and no one ever hears about it.
Hell yeah. All the time. But because our hobby and passion is disgusted by some we are to blame and be punished for it. If it was a cuddly pink kangaroo rabbit cross or something that was destroying the everglades people would be like its cutie we should keep it lol. Even if that creation was killing little kids. Dogs kill or seriously injure kids and adults everyday. But there is no band on all dogs why not???