FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Wise's rights?
Thread: Wise's rights?
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 11:58 AM   #45
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldwurm View Post
I agree with everything Judy has said here.

I also wanted to ask a question. If Christina isn't privy to this part of fauna, why NOT post the chat log here? Or at least make it available to the people Christina was pointing the finger at.

To me, it looks like the people who had trust issues with Dean are only withholding this information to continue to point the finger at him. It's obvious they have something to hide, otherwise the accused would have had this information already.
Kimberly, I too agree with what Judy has said and I somewhat do understand why they do not want to post it. If its nothing tangible, why drag other people into it while if it is tangible, I am sure that they would post it in the BOI.

They can continue to point at me however they want. We were all cordial towards each other in chat when I decided to pop in. I am not even upset about the fact that they had the chat to begin with.

What I am upset about is the fact that NOT all of the truths are being told about why it happened to begin with and that they both do not see that the reason Christina sought them out or chose to speak to those two. The other people that were excluded, is because they arent the finger pointers. I hold no ill will towards Deb or Brian regarding their chat with Christina. Now, that doesnt mean I think its fair for them to try to figure out how to involve me without reprocussion(s) but hey, its not my site and I see that posting in other threads that have nothing to do with me is not in my best interest anymore.