FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Do Snakes typicaly play with their food??
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 03:14 PM   #7
Leighanne
Ok, ok, it was to early in the morning for me to think clearly about the situation, but it looked as if she was playing with her food. lol She tagged it twice then let go. Gggrrrrr!! I am feeling the emotional frustration to. She was a little underweight when I bought her and Piccolo wanted to starve himself so her not eating is upsetting. What a smack in the face from her to me!

I don't have scales so I can visably tell she had been gaining weight, theres no more wrinkles, but I would like for her to keep eating. I've been trying ft small Mice, and she is between a year or two old. Thats my guesstimate. If they are supposed to grow a foot a year and shes about a foot and a half my educated guess is under two years.

No offense intended NorthernRegius but its Lickity not Lucky. lol Well shes not wrinkly and looking good still so far. I think I will give her another month of these games and then I'll try a live small Mouse to stimulate her senses since she really should be eating for me. What a pain in the butt if she decides she likes live better! The cricket keeper full of Mouses and having to care for them. Thats getting into to many Rodents for my liking! Gggrrrrrrrr!