FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Man dies days after police shot an 18-foot boa constrictor wrapped around his neck
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2022, 09:56 PM   #2
Bill Lamoro
I assure you there are no 18 ft. Boa Constrictors that kill and coil around the guys neck for 4 days until a cop shot it in the head. That has to be such and idiotic story I could hardly read it. I will start looking for daily horrific car crashes that the people are in really unrecognizable shape. I never see those sensational stories. If you believe the signs drive responsibly maybe people will learn don't put constricting snakes around your neck. People that can keep them safley should in the pursuit of their happiness not be hounded by ignorants that want the government to stomp on everyones rights except of course their own. Let's get some real facts in these articles and start contacting who wrote them and reading them the riot act. Kid that got bitten near me in Colorado, got bitten just out doing what kids do. The government cannot protect the population against life.