FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - picky Eater!?
Thread: picky Eater!?
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 09:58 PM   #5
Indyvai
Quote:
Originally Posted by c@atex View Post
First off I would like to apologize for not getting back on here sooner, I've been really busy. After I made the initial post I took yoshi to a herp vet and he was given a clean bill of health (confirmed male). I was told by the vet that as long as he was shoveling crickets down his throat not to be concerned because as he grew he would most likely start taking other prey items. What do you know? This past week he has eaten a pinky, a lot of superworms, of course crickets (10-12 a day), and a few feeder house geckos. I wake up every morning to a water dish full of poop and a hungry monster waiting to be fed. Thank you everybody for your input and I believe the problem has been resolved.
The water dish full of poop... that brings back some really foul memories. I had a dumi once that would defecate in his large water bowl and that smell is absolutely the foulest thing one would ever walk across their apartment and clean out in a sink. And not a slop sink... the same sink I either washed my veggies or brushed my teeth.

Glad to hear Yoshi turned on the Sav... I have a picky eater too (Pilb) and after reading this I might pop up his basking spot a few degrees.