FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - 8 Vision cages - preferably a swap
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 10:12 PM   #1
vodkadreamzzz
8 Vision cages - preferably a swap

The following cages are what I have available. Will not likely split them up. They are in used but great condition. all doors intact.

V221 (6)

v211 (1)

v215 (1)

I have 8 vision cages for trade for other smaller and/or arboreal vision cages such as the v11, or for other cages of interest and geckos. I am open to many different options of both tropical and desert dwelling species, as well as various caging. No leopard or crested geckos. I use bakers racks, and prefer front opening style enclosures. I am also interested in grow out systems for arboreal geckos, heloderma, and guns.

I am located in North Dallas, Texas. I frequently travel to Tulsa, OK and east Tx (Longview area) I will also meet at both Tulsa, and Dallas area reptile shows. I cannot fit all of them into my car, but if a serious deal happens I can borrow a truck. I will also be possibly traveling to regional shows and can bring them along for a swap. I am no hurry to get rid of, the ad will immediently come down once I make more space by moving a wall, or moving to a larger home this summer.

Im not trying to sale them, I prefer to trade. I will entertain offers. Thank you!!

Please email roughfxr@gmail.com for quicker response. Thank you.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WILL NOT SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!