FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Well we got gecks
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2021, 08:00 PM   #1
hupababy_83
Well we got gecks

So we did it!! We got some gecks!! I’m in the middle of purchasing an extreme Harley, and I told myself, “You only have room for one!!” Well….. then a co-worker told me about a friend of a friend who was getting out of the geck business and wanted to rehome a couple. So for a lovely price of $300 I rehomed a zilla tank with what I was told is a adult flame super dal female, my daughters hatchling “Echo the velociraptor “, two gorgeous hatchlings that look like pin stripes (no idea on color), and a juvie super Dal with a few huge spots (would I be stupid to wish for ink spots?). Theeeeeeen I needed food for them, right? Soooooo
o I swung passed the local reptile store and walked out with a nice Gargoyle Gecko!!! [emoji2362] Needless to say I guess I was never over my addiction!! I have seen them all eating CGD, they actually eat it off my finger. Echo is the only real flighty one. Besides helping me morph these guys, I have a couple more questions:

What morph?
Should I treat for parasites, even if they seem healthy?
When should I start feeding insects to babies?
The adult girl was only fed crickets, how do I get her to switch to dubia?
Should I add calcium to the CGD every feeding or just a couple times a week, minus when I feed dusted insects?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk