FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Shopping...more than 1 OK
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2005, 11:38 AM   #7
kiote9
Shopping brings back horrible childhood memories of standing by watching grandma and mom try on clothes for HOURS.

I go through every isle of the grocery store to make sure I have everything I need so I don't need to go back soon. Clothing is only tried on if absolutely necessary. I have lost 56 pounds in the last 2 years and am sick and tired of having to buy new pants. Hate trying them on. So I try not to lose any more weight. I prefer Walmart Superstores (or Meijer) so I can buy everything I need in one stop. Anything that is not staple is researched on the net to find out where it can be found and who has the best price. I would rather not deal with the seller in person, if I can get it from the internet I will. (Anyone who has met me KNOWS that once I start talking I don't stop.....conversation is very dear to me and when I meet someone I talk forever. The nice thing is that after you've known me for awhile I lose the need to ramble and can sit in silence comfortably.) I don't easily suffer fools or salesmen, though.

Shopping for the kids is OK, oddly enough. I don't mind taking them out and getting them things they need. Luckily they don't care for shopping unless it's toy/game/movie related. Entertainment rules their lives

Most of the time I spend on the internet I am shopping or searching for information. Usually doing both at the same time AND going through forums. Multitasking is a beautiful thing! Maybe that's the problem with shopping...you are really only doing one thing. Waste of time, IMO.